There are likely a few good reasons why you purchased an iPhone. Maybe all your friends had one. Maybe you were lonely and needed Siri’s companionship. Or perhaps you just had a secret affinity for Angry Birds. But no matter the reason, you braved the line at the Apple store and forked over the investment for an ios.
So after that big purchase is out of the way, you’re now in the market for a new car. And studies show that Americans spend roughly 100 hours per year in their cars just on daily commutes to work and back. That’s a long time to go without that iPhone, isn’t it? And you know all about the dangers of using a cell phone while driving. So what are you to do?
Enter the 2017 Hyundai Elantra with Apple CarPlay. Apple CarPlay is the safe and sensible way of bringing your iPhone to life while you drive. And just like there was a reason you bought an iPhone, there are plenty more reasons you need Apple CarPlay.
Why You Need Apple CarPlay
There are a number of good reasons why iPhone users need a 2017 Hyundai Elantra with Apple CarPlay. Here are just a few:
- It’s safer. Apple CarPlay allows you to use your iPhone in your car without your hands leaving the steering wheel or your eyes leaving the road. Just plug in your phone and make phone calls, listen to text messages, access news reports, or control apps all with voice-activated or steering wheel button command.
- It’s easier on the eyes. The largest iPhone has a screen size of 5.5 inches. The 2017 Hyundai Elantra features touchscreen displays of either 7 or 8 inches compatible for CarPlay use, helping you to see the bigger picture.
- It’s your co-pilot. Finally, a backseat driver that doesn’t drive you crazy. Use Apple CarPlay to utilize your iPhone’s navigation, traffic updates, weather, and anything else that can help you get to where you’re going. Need to find a good restaurant in a pinch? Just ask Siri.
- It brings the noise. You probably use your iPhone to listen to music at home, at work or at the gym. So why not use CarPlay to pump those same tunes through the Elantra’s Infinity® Premium Audio system and its eight accompanied speakers? Want to hear a particular song? Siri is your own personal car deejay.
- It’s great for resale. When you’re ready for another new Hyundai, the presence of Apple CarPlay will appeal to any iPhone-using shopper. If not, you now have a few good reasons why it should. Hyundai also rolled out CarPlay compatibility in the 2016 Sonata and the 2017 IONIQ and will be doing the same with future models.
Stop into Parkway Hyundai in Wilmington today to test drive a 2017 Hyundai Elantra. And don’t forget your iPhone.